Cool Accessory for your Digi-Box

cowboy_curtis
Administrator

Check out www.beatbulb.com
These are cool LED light that is also a Bluetooth speaker. The thing that sets these apart from other speaker bulbs is that these bulbs communicate with each other. You connect via Bluetooth to the Mother Bulb and the Daughter Bulbs sync automatically.  You can have as many Daughter Bulbs as you want on the connection, and they will all play what the Mother bulb is playing.

I have these all through my house. They are worth a look.
Cowboy Curtis
Independent Technology Consultant
The Mindfield Group

Re: Cool Accessory for your Digi-Box

Micahret
You can check these out for sale on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322107544928?

Re: Cool Accessory for your Digi-Box

eddy1038
You can also check out the wonderland mall/crossroads mall in san antonio. kiosk 3 by the little shoips sells them for a great price.