Sports Apps

Scott
When I first got the Digixstream I would watch sports daily on Sports Devil.  I'm on the west coast but grew up on the east, so this was a huge bonus for me.  However, it now seems that Sports Devil doesn't work at all any more.  It always says "No stream available" although it shows 5 or 6 links in any particular app.  Anyone else having issues with this?  What are the favorite apps to use for baseball and football?  None of the ones listed in Kodi seem to work.

Re: Sports Apps

elaine
I have been having issues with the sports area as well. It keeps telling me error and the check the log and wont allow me to watch any sporting event.

Re: Sports Apps

Duane G
I'm having the same issue.  I spent all last weekend trying to watch college football.  I spent about an hour to an hour and a half every night trying different links with no success.  I can't go through the whole season like this !

Re: Sports Apps

granny
i m having the same issues i hope someone can fix this problem it seems that most sports dont play its very frustrating when you find the big ten network you searched for a year and it doesnt work can anyone explain how to fix this issue please

Re: Sports Apps

eddy1038
okay want you to try to run an ota update, when it asks wipe data and cache. then re hook up wifi or ethernet and launch kodi. let it instal and relaunch the only wizard up. its possible you are just out of date.