kodi jarvis

Django
hello I have a dx4 box had to rest was wondering how do I find out if it's the kodi jarvis system that was updated few months ago. thank you

Re: kodi jarvis

MasonHM
Jarvis has not been push out yet. It will be soon they are still working out the kinks.

Re: kodi jarvis

DJANGO
That's weird Jarvis was out I had it on and have it on my other box

Re: kodi jarvis

Oops27
KODI Jarvis has never been on Digixstream boxes. You can install it on your own it really doesn't do much unless your trying to use live tv and a couple new addons like genietv it's awesome

Re: kodi jarvis

cowboy_curtis
Administrator
Run the OTA Update. It will load Jarvis.
Cowboy Curtis
Independent Technology Consultant
The Mindfield Group