problem with Digixstream

HRK

problem with Digixstream

HRK
Is there something wrong with the DigiXstream ?? Unable to connect to all the movies apps, like Genesis & so forth. Turn it on & bottom of screen saying its UNAUTHORIZED !! Need help !!

Re: problem with Digixstream

cowboy_curtis
Administrator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBnVvsxB7h5_Z_1mHUTMvg
Cowboy Curtis
Independent Technology Consultant
The Mindfield Group
HRK

Thank you Cowboy_Curtis !! I followed the video step by step & now all apps is working. Truly appreciate the help !!!

Re: problem with Digixstream

cowboy_curtis
Administrator
Glad to help. Do you like the new skin? Any requests for shortcuts?
The Mindfield Group
BM

It says, "This YouTube Channel doesn't exist"
BM

Re: problem with Digixstream

BM
It says the YouTube Channel doesn't exist.

Re: problem with Digixstream

Denise
Cowboy Curtis, the link you posted shows 'this page does not exist.
BM

Re: problem with Digixstream

BM
What did you see? For anyone else it says "video doesn't exist"

Re: problem with Digixstream

leerobert
When I click Kodi once page open it shows several apps. When I click again it use to go to all the apps now it goes back to the home page and freezes. Please contact me on how to resolve the problem.

livechat is up and running on www.digixstream.com in support. contact me there.